It seems this weekend is a popular choice for Art Events!
So I thought I’d give you an update on which of my artworks are where, and other events that are also worth checking out while you are out and about.
- Back to The Front Again – Group Art Exhibition – Fogarty, Witherdin and Osmotherly – (Mixed Media Paintings) continues at The Front Gallery and Café, Lyneham, Canberra. A Mixed Media exhibition, it runs till Oct 25. You can read more about it here.
- 2015 Animalia International Print Exchange – (Foraging Kiwi) – the Exhibition has now moved from the Milk Factory Gallery in Bowral to its new location at Cre8tiv Studios, Sydney. You are invited to the Opening at 2pm tomorrow, the gallery is open from 10 – 4pm.
- The Cranleigh Capital Chemist Art Show – (Miniature Works, Mixed Media Painting and Pen and Wash Paintings) – continues until tomorrow. The show has a fantastic array of works this year, so it is well worth visiting.
While you are planning your weekend, also keep in mind these fantastic events and locations as well:
- Eclectic – Aarwun Gallery Gold Creek – Tracey Creighton, Sandra Hendy, Jim Van Geet, Michael Parker, Astrid Bruning – Opening today at 2pm, all invited.
And a couple more events well worth seeing before they end tomorrow…..
- Shaping and Dyeing to Show Off – Strathnairn Arts Gallery – Joan James (ACT), Marli Popple (ACT), Kevin Schamburg and Marcus Bogie (Queanbeyan), Simone Doherty, Hellen O’Sullivan, six local members of the World Shibori Network Australia and New Zealand (WSN ANZ) in Gallery Two and The Woolshed.
- Transfer – Belconnen Arts Centre – Jo Hollier – new works from her International Residency in her printmaking practice.
So many great events and amazing artworks to see, there is definitely no reason to be bored this weekend! Remember too that they are either free entry or a low donation entry, plus great venues to meet friends for a catch up!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend everyone! ~ K